Monday, January 28, 2013

The Alternative


"We politicize economic issues and give economic perspective to political issues."
The banner speaks it all. The alternative to the mainstream media. And every news is an opinion in itself. I love this weekly newspaper which I have frequently bought at 7-11 outlets.

If you want something like PCIJ ( where the hell is their sites now?) then you made the right choice. The paper tries to reconnect once again the basic truth about the economic sides of everything and the political sides of everything too. The bottomline; it is always been about economics and politics.

Talk about mining. Talk about oil and gas exploration. Talk about money laundering. It is all there. With political twists of course.

I love to read this once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...