First stop: Nuvali and wake boarding..such a magnificent view and relaxing areas..boat ride..went for a walk..stress-free life! even if there was a storm literally! Second stop: Victoria Mango Farm - greeted by a serenade and a lively Filipino folk dance..this was never so culturally motivated trip!! with mango everywhere and lots of foods..even the rain was so shy it poured that lunch in a secluded hide-away somewhere in Victoria, Laguna..we even learned how to play sabong hahaha!! some of our office-mates even tried the folk dance! Before we go to Alabang we surely had our pasalubong at the Original! We really enjoyed this "barilan" games..moved like a sniper..target all you can! oh I forgot those kids at the upper level..I thought they were not our enemies hahahaha (kaya pala ang dami kong tama)..I still remember what the kid said " in this game there is no mercy..no mercy.." we really had that sweat beca...
Comments
Post a Comment