Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stephen Is Always Great!

I think his name is pronounced as Colbare? I thinks so but the spelling is Colbert. And he will replace David Lettermen ( another favorite of mine) in his very popular late night show that runs for decades and will end I guess this year for the retirement of Lettermen. So they decided for a replacement and Colbert is there. And I think last year of two years ago that Colbert was named as the one who will continue the show. And I am beginning to love this person.


I am watching this uncut version from the show of Google and the highest officer of Google itself interviewed Mr Colbert!

And this is his wikipedia entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Colbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...