Sunday, July 12, 2015

Go West


A couple of weeks ago..I went to one of my favorite spot of Dammam. A secret place where I can wonder and walk and feel like I am at home. And somehow I am at home. The sea breeze. The colder wind in the summer heat of Saudi Arabia somehow is on this place.

And I spend some time there. Reflecting on the sunset. On the boats. On the family gathered together to see a wonderful creation of God. Nature.

A nature in the bustling city. A quite place in a noisy metropolis. I asked. I answered. And I walked. I took some photos. Memories are made of these.

Go west as the voice told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...