Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The City I Have Loved


 I know I am a bit sentimental sometimes. Sometimes emotions get over me and most of the time I let those natural feelings take over my existence. It is part of being human anyways. And as of now I am missing that city I have loved for the past three years; Dammam. The wonderful city that gave me job and lots of food and coffee and friendships to last. The city that made me who I am today. The city that sleeps while I am awake. The city that lingers on my soul when I am weary and on the verge of giving up. And the city that I want to go back to. Dammam!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...