Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Wisdom Of A Fool




You are quite familiar with such line "the wisdom of a fool won't see you free" if my lyrics is right. There are so many idioms and expressions that seems to help us to clear our heads and see things differently. Those ideas and words serve as our mentor. Our guide to help us create and understand the world even better.

Sometimes I just want to in the art world. Just like that film maker. I want to narrate and tell the world what I am feeling right now. I want to explore some medium like the film to showcase some social realities and problems hoping that the government will do something about it.

Sometimes I just want to get out of what I am doing or where I have been to now. I want some change of place or some change of people. The very the same people that for most part I am dealing with them. I don't know where this writing will go through but one thing is for sure; writing keeps me sane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...