Friday, August 10, 2012

Then What?



After December 1, then what? Multiply will be gone forever? Not really. It will stay as an e-commerce platform much like of sulit.com and ayosdito.ph. I have set up this new blog of mine only last night and   I am thinking of migrating some of the blogs that I have created in Multiply to this site. Or should I take all? I don't think so. There is a blog tool in here that allows to import blogs from other platform. I am thinking of doing that or manually copy some good blogs. And to inspire me this morning I have seen Seth Godin's post and I want to share it with the world.


Don’t follow, lead.
Don’t copy, create.
Don’t start, finish.
or even,
Don't sit still, move.
Don't fit in, stand out.
Don't sit quietly, speak up.
Not all the time, sure, but more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...