Saturday, April 5, 2014

Compulsive?


Sometimes we eat that much without deriving pleasure from it. Or isn't it? Sometime we buy something that somehow does not give us the satisfaction but we still buy it in the first place. A few nights ago we went to Alshatea mall and inside it was this Carrefour supermarket. It was a very huge supermarket that almost everything you want was there. I bought this sparkling mineral water for curiosity's sake. And I have realized it was not that good enough. Then I bought Baskin Robbins ice cream and yes I must admit it was quite delicious. Not to be compared to other ice cream branch. A superior one.








No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...