Sunday, March 15, 2015

Date By Two


My good friend Christian when we ate at Dencio's in Bauan..good for Bauan they have this restaurant and Bo's Coffee too!


Of course with Inay at Max's in P. Burgos..


With my cousin JB! with us also were my cousins Heidi and her husband Jay..a night of fun and dancing at Euphoria last December..


And with my colleague in Keilco - Harry..and he might say "I love Keilco" too.. A sign that he might be leaving for a greener pasture somewhere else..I know Harry will be there at the corporate world of Makati in another company - much bigger company! German sounds? ahahahaha!! Again congrats and goodluck! Kitakits na lang sa Greenbelt on December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...