Saturday, April 25, 2015

2 AM and I am doing nothing

Just an interruption. Or is it the weather already? The temperature here in Dammam is rising even at night. Our aircon is doing almost a 24-hour service in our room. My coffee is very hot or just blending with the weather.

Sometimes I have to wake up thinking just nothing. Doing nothing. Just staring at the ceiling but my eyes cannot go back to sleep. Maybe later. Some distractions mostly social media are all in the tip of my hands. I need to go away from the noise. I need to cleanse my digital life.

Time to go offline? I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. perhaps not really to go offline. maybe minimize a little. or take an hour off from social media before bedtime :)

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...