Thursday, May 14, 2015

Congrats!


You might be the luckiest but with hard-works and intelligence you have made it! You are indeed a survivor and again congrats and by leaving the same company that we have shared a few years back, I can say that the eagle in you has landed a better place. Much better.

So for your next journey in career and life may God bless you and keep your feet on the ground and never forget the people and circumstances that somehow conspire to get you where you are and where you will be heading for!

I can't wait for December for a real conversation maybe in Greenbelt, in Singapore or in US wherever is applicable hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...