Thursday, August 18, 2016

Last Night

I was watching Youtube at around 6 pm yesterday when my Lebanese friend chatted me on Tango. He was a businessman here in this country and he was engaged in contracting doors and steel and glass. His latest project which was about to complete was the Red Lobster and Longhorn in Dammam near Shatea Mall.

And so we went there. I loved his management skill as well as his business knowledge in managing his own business. I hope I could have business of my own in teh future.

I was amazed by the elegant design of the two American restaurants. Maybe I could have dinner there when my salary come this end of the month.

So that's it for now and have a nice weekends Dammam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...