Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Aha Moments!


I may call it the "aha" moment. When I have solved the difficult puzzle in Bambi's tablet ( I can't remember the name of the game - it is a jigsaw puzzle literally) and they do not solved it for some minutes. When I have reached the summit of Mt Maculot a few years back I cannot help myself but wonder on the new perspective that I had on that top of the mountain. Such "aha" moment!

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine called me on the phone. I was never able to answered it since I had left my phone in my bag when he called. The following day he told me what had happened on that fateful day specifically that afternoon when he had seen the real life proof of what we are doubting for quite some time. And it was an aha moment for him. Not for me since I did not care for what he saw nor it did not affect my relationship with others.

I have known a couple who had never a chance to have a baby for quite some times. And on the 7th or 8th year of trying God made a miracle. They had their first born child. Aha moments indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...