Friday, March 8, 2013

My Name is Lee Sang Joon


And we made it so funny and jokingly twisted some names of our "friends" with Korean names. Absurd as it is I do not know if this is right. I have made some sample and it made sense. The surname is right and the middle name but I am still confused how they ( Koreans) distinguished their relatives if there are so many Park(s) which is derived from merely the year of their birthday. Please explain to me. If I have seen this one a couple of days ago I could ask it to some Korean newcomers in our plant. I had the chance to talk to one Korean but it was brief and he was so inquisitive of the Filipino food and culture. I hope I could talk much more to him. If given the chance I will ask him about this "Korean names".

And by the way based on the table above, my name is Lee Sang Joon.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have mine too? I'm curious. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah just follow the table..madali palang makita ang birthday sa ganitong system hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...