Friday, May 16, 2014

Let It Flow!


Sounds like "Let it go" hahahaha! but somehow I let go of the past..the comfort zone..and engaging into a more challenging role of my life..personal or work related...first in my personal life I have to deal and agree that I must need those old-time skills of mine (washing clothes - though we have washing machine..ironing of my clothes..etc etc..). and thanks God I am re-learning all of them..I must..

Even the art of choosing in the market..the art of begging for discount? I guess so hahaha! well again thanks to my Filipino friends  that accompany me through it all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...