Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Voice


Sometimes all I need is the voice..the sounds from the other end of the line..thousands of miles away! thanks to the fiber that connects us all - literally that telecom fibers that make it possible for my cellphone to call my loved ones in the Philippines..

Thanks to STC and every Riyal spent on buying those recharged cards is worth it..when I heard my Inay's voice as well as my pamangkins' hi's and hello's and occasional telling of wish-list of items that they want when I go back to our motherland..

Again thank you for this technology that the voice I heard actually heals me..deep inside my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...