Sunday, May 4, 2014

What Could Be Better?





Labor day. May 1. I have seen so many militant groups in the Philippines waving their red flags and banners demanding a higher salary increase across the board.

Here in Saudi Arabia we are still working. No holiday. Just plain working. But unfortunately that Thursday the internet in the office was down due to the collapse of the communication tower due to heavy wind (sandstorm a night before). And so what will you do if one of the most important communication tools is bugged down? Well we took our selfies hahaha!

Photo above was my new lens? Nope it is a mug! I have bought it in Khobar for a very cheap price..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...