Friday, October 10, 2014

What Gives You Joy?


Sounds like Chickenjoy! What makes us happy? what gives you joy? Contentment at the end of the day?

Questions I should never ask. Question that somehow will lead to another question. Endless questions. Why ask something if more important is to feel it? Why ask something if it really makes us happy but we will die getting it? What's the point?

The point is to live. In the present. Living as if you are just human prone to mistakes and always seeks happiness even in solitude. Life is rough but most of the times it is so sweet it forgets all the loneliness that we have experience before. A balancing act.

Have faith. Love someone. Give away your time to yourself if not to everyone. Have fun in every moment even if it means crying.

Go away from your comfort zone and explore the world! And pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...