Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Food Central



- A Squid Friday - name it..canned squid in brine..tuyong pusit..squid balls..fresh squid na lang ang kulang hahaha!! and that is reserved when I come home in the Philippines..


- fish crackers and chicharon! with vinegar..minus the baboy ingredients of course!



- pansit and burgers at the Rashid Mall - some of those "eating moments" after a tired window shopping hahaha!


the photo above is called "dosa" if I am not mistaken - a typical Indian food snack..and the photos below are the "warah" some sort of indian donut with such sauce of course..tasting some new dishes here in Dammam is one of our little project to fully enjoy our stay here in KSA..next time we will try those other menu from India and Pakistan..hope we do not have stomachache afterwards.. hehehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...