Friday, November 14, 2014

Field Work


For about two weeks  I need to go to the warehouse once in awhile to assist the personnel there because of the on-going issuance of material to the Simens guys to fix some damage in one of the turbine of the plant.. And thanks God it is quite cold now so I have no problem walking for about 5 or more minutes from the Admin to the warehouse/workshop building. Though I am assigned in the Admin to be a technical support  doing some administrative tasks, PGM instructed me to oversee the on-going activities of Simens that may last this December.

It's nice to wear those PPE's hahaha though I have to borrow the suits from another personnel because it is only this week that the safety officer issued my PPE's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...