Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thanks For The Visit


About two weeks ago my friend chatted me via Facebook that he will come here in Dammam for a visit. He is currently working in Dubai for a pump company, a world class company. He has this privilege of visiting some of the countries here in the Middle East to check whether their products are doing well. At first he was in Oman for a week visit. Then as I mentioned he was here in Dammam. He used to work here for seven years but gave up and looked for a greener pasture. Dubai provided it for him. And now he is on his track for success!

Next time as he said he will go to Kuwait and eventually to Iraq.

Again thank you Cesar for a visit. My friend my classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...