Saturday, November 15, 2014

That Strange Feelings

- that feeling that I have become homesick for no reason but I know for sure it is because my flight to the Philippines is getting nearer..
-that feeling that somehow an idea of not coming back here comes to my mind..
-that feeling of somehow clueless of what is waiting for me back home..a year can make a difference..
-that feeling of accepting that this is my fate..working abroad..
- that feeling of overjoyed but somehow feeling some void somewhere in my soul..
-that feeling of realization that I am a "hero"? since I am an OFW?
- that feeling of having a Christmas once again at home..
-that strange feeling that somehow I will miss the Middle East when I come home..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...