Thursday, October 12, 2017

Friends For Life

High School was the best or one of the best times of our life! And those colorful and memorable memories still or kept on lingering even up to now. Thanks to our effort every year to have a reunion. Actually we almost have reunion or get together annually and thanks also to myself for organizing it! hahahaha! Though some of the others classmates cannot really attend, their minds and hearts are still with us. And unfortunately they were the center of topics whenever they did not attend!
So again December is fast approaching and we will be busy again to contact everyone even if they are abroad or relocated somewhere else.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...