Thursday, October 12, 2017

In Full Swing


 I was in Saudi Arabia from 2013 up to 2016 and yes I have many photographs and these two are some examples. I made these two for the post because of some sentimental values. On the left is my humble office before and the right is the empty playground in the corniche.

I missed the busy day always with me in that tiny office. I missed the people that sometimes made me happy and sometimes sad only resided now in my memories. My managers who always had time with me as well others who needed my assistance. I missed that.

And that empty playground that somehow like my empty life - maybe not so empty but not fulfilled for some reasons I do not know why up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...