Thursday, October 12, 2017

Life In Still Or In Motion


It was near sunset. We were traveling on our bus on the way to Dammam.  Everyday this was my scenery. Sometimes this memory haunted me and made me lonely. It made me sad that once in my life I had experienced living in the dessert. Though I want to return, luck was not on my side now. But I am not totally hopeless, I know I could work again somewhere else maybe there again.

What was I am thinking that time? in the bus looking for every sunset? maybe longing for the Philippines. or maybe just want to rest? But honestly I have missed those times. My friends, my colleagues, everyone on our plant.

Hope to see them somewhere, somehow, some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...