Thursday, October 12, 2017

Idle


There are seasons for everything - a time to hope, a time to just get along. And sometimes a time to be alone.

Thanks for all the circumstances that I have been to. Thanks to all the phases of my life that I am growing, I am making mistakes and I am reflecting.

Corniche Dammam - those nights alone looking at the sea. Looking for some answers and yet I have heard some voices maybe self-reflection that life is indeed a gift. Thank you.

In a park alone - I love the sound of nothingness when I could only hear is my thought. My thoughts that resonate and took me back in time. To cry. To remember everything. And to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...