Saturday, March 22, 2014

Al-Rashid Mall


Several nights ago I accompanied Alex and Ayie in Rashid Mall in Khobar to get their glass in the accredited shop there. It was my first time to go to that legendary mall. It was one of the oldest mall in this eastern part of the Saudi area. My fellow Ilijano, Teody - aka Tokwa commented on my fb wall when I posted those photos - that they were the one who constructed the mall way back in the early 90's. Miss Len Soriano - my high school batchmate working in UAE also commented and she invited me to go to Dubai if I have time and visa in the near future. How I love to go!

Then that night we ate at the food court upstairs and to my delight there was this Canton food shop and I ordered pansit. I missed pansit!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...