Friday, March 28, 2014

Good Hearts

Sometimes we found some people with their pure hearts. Sometimes we are not sure if they are true or not but with their good deeds we can never be at a mistake about them. There are some people who inspire us in desperate times.

And I have found some of them here in Saudi Arabia.

One is the "chief". Another one is the "second". Thanks God I have found some pure hearts in the midst of the desert. Thanks God they make me believed that light can be found in every direction if we just look. And thanks God they are just inches from me.

By the way I have bought a recharge card for my mobile load in Seiko district district. I have bought a 50 Riyals to call my mother and other cousins this day in the Philippines. To my surprised I've got a one-riyal change. A discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...