Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Counting


Are we counting blessings? Or counting our problems? We are still counting..a yearly activity for the material group..counting for accounting purposes..are we counting our blessings for another purpose? inventory of what? checklist as if we have gone so long in our life? or just a mark that we are still living..what if there are many discrepancies? in our life..struggling to find the missing links..the missing points..but in the end we cannot do something about it..We just let the fate go and somehow time will intervene..are we planning? or just go on and on until no sign of something to be count..life fulfilled? or we are craving for more..just contemplating..


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...