Monday, October 29, 2012

What About Weekends?


Sunday is the 17th birthday of my pamangkin Tintin..with not much handaan..lasagna..

 Mujay on the loose..

 Mujay and Tin..


 A little bit of kulob..and hipon..


 with many laptops..everyone is online nowadays..



 with a little of ice cream?


oh by the way I have to treat them with not so much since I don't have much money..so coffee and bread at Starbucks..











a happy birthday once again to my pamangkin..and tomorrow another birthday will be celebrated..Andrei's birthday..

2 comments:

  1. guwapo ni limuel. chickboy in the future. Happy birthday to tin tin and andrei! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat..higher bill pag maraming kasama hehhehe..isa isa na lang ulet..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...