Friday, October 12, 2012

Instant


This is not about food. But basically about food on the deeper analysis. Instant. Plastics. Food in a fridge put in an oven..and alas! an instant food as if it is cooked for two hours.

Life is an instant. As Kevin Arnolds in his famous "The Wonder Years" that "life is an instant, before you are in a diaper and now you have a son.." to that line of thoughts. I missed that TV series.  No more snail mail. Email it. Or better tweet it. Speeding thoughts like ours can be freeze on this platforms of blogs. Millions of bloggers.

Instant relationships? I have known so many. Illicit affairs? I never mind other business. Their life. Their mistakes. What do I care? Nothing.

Instant cash? I have known so many. They do it swiftly. Unknowingly. Goddamn all! Hell with them!
Instant replacement? I guess so. Give me time, resources and something to be busied about. And I will forget you. In an instant.

Got to publish this one. Now. Instant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...