Monday, October 22, 2012

Moments



And we call it the moments. And I keep on thinking despite the sunny weather. I keep on enjoying while something is going on, on my mind. Racing mind. I have been this far. Very far. On my thirties. Midlife. Not crisis. I have to understand. I have to accept. But sometimes it is not appropriate. I am just wondering sometimes though I have seen them before. It is hard to accept something that in the first place you for yourself does not know that it is possible. And it happens. On some occasions. Many occasions. And they can get away with it. A happy escapade. Just thinking and reflecting despite the happy moments. Sadness sometimes overwhelms me.




2 comments:

  1. midlife agad? panu na ako? lampas na?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beauty of "flexible bracketing" is best applied!! midlife phases..( early midlife, late midlife? ) parang ganon din hahahaha!! in short up to old age huhuhuhu..anyways everyone will be on his old age..except those who will go earlier..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...