Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thoughtful


I have sent some gifts to a special someone and she said of how thoughtful I am. I do not know really what thoughtful is. At least in its other form. Until a few days ago. My pamangkins got some money ( out of their own pocket) and bought burgers and fries for Monet ( our cousin who took care of my pamangkins for more than a decade now), for Mujay ( Monet's son) and for MJ. And that's thoughtful I think in its simple ways.

Well for me I always have pasalubongs for them ( pamangkins) as if they are so excited to see and hear me entering their gate. And they prepare me a good meal ( they are the one who prepare the table and plates etc, for me). A service deluxe indeed!

And of course how  they are thoughtful to their own parents is something I admired. In special occasions like Valentine's day and birthdays, they always have some special gift (out of their own savings!)..




2 comments:

  1. Toԁay, I went to thе beaсh with my kids. I found a sea ѕhell anԁ gave it to my 4 year old dаughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Shе рlacеd thе shell to her ear and screameԁ. Τhеге was a hermit crab insiԁe and it pinched heг ear. Ѕhe nеνer wants to go back! LoL I know thіs is completely off topic but I haԁ to tell someοnе!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for sharing that thought..and thank you by reading and commenting on my post..good morning from the Philippines..

      Delete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...