Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween?


ghosts? or just a story..the plant..with ghosts? or just a story..even without the plant this place is a sanctuary..of soul..of the lost ones..a cemetery..a point where the heaven and hell decides..


with years and years and stay in here..there are fears..there are some strange feelings that someone out there is watching..

 they are roaming around..lost souls..that even the shed of light and no cast of shadows will bar them from entering our world..a ghost world..a reality of the unknown..


anyways gutom lang yan hahahaha..thanks sa pitsi pitsi and bibingkang kanin yesterday..busug! burrrppp...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...