Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Can't Live Without It


Always getting that selfie photos? and I am getting much bigger ( just a little) by the day!! Rethink..rethink..re-diet!



And honestly I cannot live even in this far away land without books..So I rushed to Jarir Bookstore near the corniche and bought this one..I love the cover..the concept..and the near-illustrated simple books about life,about those little things and some "weird" way of thinking that actually works in real life!



And of course I will never run out of time reading this favorite book of mine! My first copy was lost and thanks God Coelho is such a universal author that even in this country his popularity reigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...