Saturday, February 8, 2014

Inseparable


Last night I went to my favorite hang-out here in Dammam..Jarir bookstore..I intended to search for a good smartphone or a DSLR..I have plan of purchasing maybe next month..then I came along these wonderful books at the second floor..I bought them..to keep me awake..to keep my mind on the roll..to break the routine..and to fuel it? well thanks to Starbucks - just in front of the bookstore..inseparable..I have noticed that coffee-drinkers here or there or everywhere are just the same..books with coffee..coffee with friends..or just passing time in this cozy place called Starbucks..and oh I forgot..Christian and Nitoy are requesting for those mugs..well I will buy them before I go home to the Philippines..not now..just showing them the label hahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...