Friday, February 21, 2014

Intuition


Yes finally I have shoot some first from my new Nikon D5100 several days ago..it was a fun exploration of the new toy. And I was still using my intuition..I really did not bother to learn as fast as I can about some in-depth lesson of photography using those technical words as aperture, shutterspeed ISO and others..I am just having fun playing and exploring what I really want in the photo that I am shooting..

I know I am still very far from my all-time favorite photographer mr Hong-An in his website http://ruinista.com/ and he is using some advance and very expensive cameras like the most beautiful and expensive Leica ( my long time dream camera!)

But for now  I will enjoy taking those photos and I have did..will post here later..








No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...