Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekends Eat and Run!




Photos above: Last week at Alshatea Mall where we went for a cup of coffee in Starbucks and heavy dinner at the third floor. Thanks God there are malls in Dammam!

Photos below: Last Friday in Rashid Mall in Khobar where we looked for some shoes and anything worth buying ( but not buying now - maybe later) and had our dinner at the third floor ( also ) and I have ordered lasagna and it was perfectly good! I have noticed here in Saudi that most of the employees in the restaurant and fast-food chains are Filipinos! so nakakapagtagalog kami sa pag-order hahahaa!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...