Monday, November 4, 2013

Attending A Seminar


I have attended the seminar ( in-house) about sexual harassment and AIDS, TB and Hepatitis B awareness as well as the human relation and labor relations as conducted by DOLE. It was an enlightening one-day seminar that tackled some basic rights and obligation and the policy making bodies as well as on how to formulate about it. I am a policy maker in the material control and it gives me some insights and perspective on how to update our policies.

And if God permits I will be using my skills in updating and polishing the policies and procedures in other company. I really want it but somehow some obstacles are keeping me to think twice. Or maybe this is a learning experience for me to even or further see my limits and expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...