Monday, November 18, 2013

Comic Life


My friend Nitoy attended a "comic festival" of some sort in Manila last week. I should have been there but I cannot due to some busy schedule.

My niece and nephews are into Gaia long before Facebook took over world via the social media. And basically those are about avatar and comics in the online world. Not the traditional comics as we perceived them to be but adapting ourselves as comic character in online world. And then there is Facebook with Bitstrips as its app for comic. And it is taking the social world by storm. You can see in every newsfeed some sort of comic status of your friends doing something worth sharing via this app.

And I am loving it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...