Saturday, November 9, 2013

Learning To Say "NO"

This is about self-preservation. I have learned to say no to something, to someone. I have learned to disagree and complain about something. I have learned to prioritize myself first and then the others next. I have learned to give quality time alone. I have learned to say NO!

I even learned to say no to some offer if it will compromise my current plan. I learned to say that I do not want the situation I am into now. So I make some actions. I move and I am willing to do it. I will never forever be in that situation or in that same place. I have to go out!

And I learned to say no to temptations. I have learned the art of control. The art of patience. The art of waiting for the right Yes!

And I think it is coming on my way. Lots of it!

2 comments:

  1. :) as i have said in my reply to you in my blog, you are smart and the world has a place for people like you. May the force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and you became my first female mentor hahaha!! thanks again and kitakits sa middle east?!!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...