Saturday, November 9, 2013

Purpose


That squash had its purpose that finally arrived in our office. And we got it. I got one and actually ate it this lunch. After the storm yesterday I had this chance to explore some areas near my office cubicle and surprising found this place. And I had posted them in my Facebook account together with a poem:

Trees (Joyce Kilmer)

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;

A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;

Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.

Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

**I remember my nephew Archie Vasquez when he was still memorizing that poem years ago..**





And now I am contemplating on these photos. We all have a purpose. A meaning in existence. Finding it is like a beauty which shines eternally. We can find it and when we do we will know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...