Monday, November 4, 2013

Undecided Now?


And I do not know what to do now. Undecided? I guess so. I cannot tell what is good for me as of the moment. Test of faith? I need some signs. And He gives it. But some other signs are just around the corner. I might get the wrong impression. The first? Or the next which will be better? I am confused now.

I might need some time. Some orderliness. I need to re-wire my brain to see my top priorities. To be able to decipher what is truly best for me. I know these are just the flavors of it. I can get over it.

I want it now. Or should I listen to my deeper ego that patience is indeed a virtue! ( photo from an art page in facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...