Monday, December 2, 2013

And They Are There! ( already!)


The First Batch! Joel, Adel, Ray and Jonathan! I should have been there too but some delays do not allow me..maybe I will be on the second batch..they are in Dammam and maybe I will be in Jeddah..Either way I should go this December if God allows..I will not be here on Christmas but it is part of the sacrifice..and upon seeing them with those happy faces, well I think I can do it..we can survive amid the desert and sun..but with oil and and gold ( hahahaha) well we can definitely survive! Goodluck to all of us! (photos from Facebook of Jonathan and Adel)



Just an update this night..(December 4 - Wednesday) and it was their first day at the plant site in Qurayah 4200MW! wow! very encouraging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...