Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dispatched


With the 1200MW capacity, our plant at site is a giant. A power generation plant that supplies significant amount of energy to the Luzon Grid. And once it is being shutdown for maintenance or emergency reasons, then expect some brown-outs in Luzon areas.

And for some unfair reasons our electricity bill for this month has shoot to its highest level because some of the plant including our one is on maintenance shutdown. And the consumers are always right as they say is not true anymore. The corporate greed by those in power ( Meralco and the government who approved those law that allowed to pass on to the customers the burden of their loss) is making my whole month angrier despite the cold weather.

And we have no choice but to save the consumption of electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...