Monday, December 2, 2013

Of Toys And Icons



Who says toys are just for the kids? In this season let us cherish those gifts and time that the others are spending on us..they might be small or even nonsense but it is a sacred gift that we should cherish all the time..let us go back to our childhood and reminisce what we want for Christmas..and maybe Santa Claus will hear us..and give what our hearts desire..

Speaking of icons I have seen these photos in one fast food chain in SM last Saturday..and do you know where I found those stunning photos? Believe it or not it was in the CR! But it was worth it hahaha!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...