Friday, December 6, 2013

Korean Foods? Anyone?


It's been a year or more since I have tasted Korean foods here in Batangas. The two restaurants had been closed already but still so many Koreans here in the province. Last month we had our Korean cuisine in Alabang but still I am missing those times we eat at a K-pop restaurant somewhere near here. And thanks to my classmate Juvy who had these photos of Korean foods which are about to eat by her Korean managers in San Isidro. She is working in Daelim. A sort of homemade style of Korean foods? I guess so.

I remember my former manager Mr KN Lee when he used to invite us in the dormitory and he ordered the cook to prepare some special Korean foods for us when we were still at the office way back in 2007-2008 and doing the "auditor's findings". I will never forget those times! And I considered him as one of my best manager I've ever had. Such authority and bravery in answering those auditor's inquiry. And he almost solved all of the problems in inventory management of the plant. Thanks to him indeed! I guess he is retired now. I hope so since he is getting older by now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...