Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Triangle


This is not about the Bermuda Triangle. Not even your isosceles triangle learned in geometry. But a triangle somewhere in Makati. I honestly do not know this garden existed! or I am not exploring more. When I think of Makati I always have this skyscraper thing and all the tall establishment that surely amaze me. But now this greener pasture right at the heart of the most urban side of the country amazed me even more!

I never see this place at night which is probably much more awesome. Maybe before Christmas I should pay a visit. By the way I guess that's Citibank Tower where our head office resides? You may ask what in the world am I doing here ( last Friday) ? Well it is one of my secrets hahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...