Monday, December 2, 2013

Turning Vegetarian?






Yesterday I attended a Sunday Mass at the Basilica and afterwards I toured the Plaza Mabini and got these atmosphere of Christmas season. With lights and sounds and every people were so busy rushing to have those gifts, I can say indeed Christmas is just around the corner with only just 23 days to go!

And my wish? a determined to go on a vegetarian mode? I hope so but I still cannot obliged myself hahaha!! If fate will go on my way maybe in the land of sand and oil I will push through to go on eating with only vegetables and fish maybe. I am serious about it. I hope I can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...