Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I am. I will.


First teaser to the much-awaited Hunger Games saga. Watch it.
Revolution. Violence to end violence. Israel. Gaza. Palestine. Other Middle East conflicts. God give us peace!

“All human beings have three lives: public, private, and secret.” 
A quote from Gabriel Garcia Marquez. 
And yes it is true. We have public life. A private one.  Some secrets.
We guard them by all means.

So where am I now? Just thinking of getting out of this boredom. A week of holidays but it is killing me. I hope I could go somewhere. Now.

Got another scandal? Mr Bediones? Careful what you shared for. It might leak online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...